Further Maths A level
- GCSE Maths Grade 8 or above
The aims and objectives of this qualification are to:
- Understand mathematics and mathematical processes in a way that promotes confidence,
fosters enjoyment and provides a strong foundation for progress to further study.
- Extend your range of mathematical skills and techniques
- Apply mathematics in other fields of study and be aware of the relevance of mathematics
to the world of work and to situations in society in general.
- Use technology such as calculators and computers effectively.
Course content and assessment
Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Advanced GCE in Further Mathematics (9FM0)
Mathematicians have a variety of jobs from working in finance, data analysts to engineers. Mathematics is a subject that is the basis of many other courses, therefore it creates lots of opportunities when you study Mathematics at a high level.
Who to speak to for more information:
Mrs Kaur, KS5 Maths Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org