- Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? They’re always dropping their needles.
- I threw a boomerang a few years ago. I now live in constant fear.
- We got our son a fridge for his birthday. We can’t wait to see his face light up when he opens it.
- What do you call an old snowman? Water
- What do you call a caveman’s fart? A blast from the past.
- A gingerbread man went to the doctor complaining of a sore knee. The doctor said “Have you tried icing it?”
- A bear walks into a bar and says, “Give me a whiskey……… and a cola”. “Why the big pause?” asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. “I’m not sure. I was born with them.”
- Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it’s a soap opera.
- I’m about to enter the KWS tightest hat competition. Just hope I can pull it off.
- Why can’t Cinderella play football? Because she is always running away from the ball!!
Harpenden Secondary Education Trust
Company Number: 09238779
Registered Address: Katherine Warington School, Lower Luton Road, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 5FH
Chair Of Trustees: Jenny Howarth, email@example.com
Katherine Warington School,
Lower Luton Road,
Telephone: 01582 314777