- Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? They’re always dropping their needles.
- I threw a boomerang a few years ago. I now live in constant fear.
- We got our son a fridge for his birthday. We can’t wait to see his face light up when he opens it.
- What do you call an old snowman? Water
- What do you call a caveman’s fart? A blast from the past.
- A gingerbread man went to the doctor complaining of a sore knee. The doctor said “Have you tried icing it?”
- A bear walks into a bar and says, “Give me a whiskey……… and a cola”. “Why the big pause?” asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. “I’m not sure. I was born with them.”
- Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it’s a soap opera.
- I’m about to enter the KWS tightest hat competition. Just hope I can pull it off.
- Why can’t Cinderella play football? Because she is always running away from the ball!!
https://kwschool.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Christmas-2.png 1200 1600 Keris McCormick https://kwschool.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/smlogo.png Keris McCormick2021-12-17 10:37:152021-12-17 11:59:45Christmas Joke Competition
What a success this has been again this year!
Thank you to all parents/ carers / households and staff who entered some outstanding jokes into this year’s Christmas Joke Competition, it was a challenge to whittle it down to the top 10 best jokes.
It’s been a close vote each day, but here are the students Top 10:
After some great deliberation, the KWS Winning joke is…
“We got our son a fridge for his birthday. We can’t wait to see his face light up when he opens it.” – Franklin